OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES FOR THE "NSLC CUSTOMER ADVISORY PANEL REGISTRATION SURVEY" CONTEST FROM NSLC
The "NSLC Customer Advisory Panel Registration Survey" contest brings you a chance to win a $250 NSLC gift card. The contest will run from Friday, April 17, 2015 to Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m.
- To participate in the contest, an individual must complete the NSLC Customer Advisory Panel Registration Survey on or before 11:59:59 PM on Sunday, May 31, 2015 (the "Closing Date") (one entry per person and per email address). This contest ends on the Closing Date.
- There will be one (1) $250 NSLC gift card available to be won each week of the contest among those that complete the registration process that week. The chances of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
- Entry into this contest is free and does not require any purchase.
- On Friday of each week during the contest, one (1) entry will be drawn for the prizes from all entries received prior to the Closing Date.
- The winning entrants must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question in order to receive the prize.
- This contest is being offered by NSLC and is open only to residents of Nova Scotia who have completed the NSLC Customer Advisory Panel Registration Survey, qualified for the panel, and have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside with the exception of the following: NSLC employees, NSLC advertising and promotional agencies and their employees, as well as any person residing with any of the above, are ineligible to participate in any contests/promotional giveaways offered by NSLC.
- The entrant whose email address is drawn for the prize will be notified by email and the prize will be sent by registered mail. All entrants consent to the use of email at the addresses provided for the purpose of communications from the NSLC related to the contest. Entrants fully accept all risk of lost or misdirected emails.
- Winners must reply to the email notification within forty-five (45) days of it being sent; failure to do this will result in the winner waiving his/her right to the prize.
- Though reasonable efforts will be made to correctly identify and contact an entrant eligible to win the prize, NSLC reserves the right to disqualify any selected entrant on the basis that the email address is incorrect or invalid or that NSLC is otherwise unable to contact or locate an entrant who is drawn for the prize.
- Entrants who have registered through fraudulent means, or have provided false or misleading information or have otherwise violated the contest rules will be disqualified in the absolute discretion of NSLC.
- By participating in this contest, all entrants declare that they have read, understood and complied with the contest rules and agree to abide by all decisions of NSLC whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless NSLC ("released parties") and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the released parties from any claim, loss, expense or other liability arising from participation in this contest or the awarding, acceptance or use of any prize awarded under the contest.
- NSLC shall have the right to publicize winners’ names in association with this contest and/or NSLC.
- NSLC has the right, at its sole discretion, to make prize substitutions of equivalent kind and value in the event of unavailability of any specified prize for reasons beyond NSLC’s reasonable control. Winners must accept the prize as awarded.
- NSLC is not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the “Customer Advisory Panel Registration Survey” contest draws or awarding the prizes in the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of NSLC.
- If for any reason the contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of NSLC that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, NSLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest in its entirety.
- No responsibility is assumed by NSLC for any lost, late or misdirected entries, or for any computer, online, or technical malfunction that may occur.
- All draws will adhere to the draw procedures established for the draw by NSLC.
- This contest is governed exclusively by the laws of Nova Scotia, Canada, and all disputes are subject solely to the courts of Nova Scotia without regard to conflicts of law.